Delivery and Fulfillment Team Leader - Milan
As a Delivery and Fulfillment Team Leader, you will work together with the Ubiquicom finance and sales team to define the process and procedure to support the supply and delivery strategies in alignment with corporate goals and ambitions, and you will execute and control the process and procedure ensuring they are effective and successful.
You will focus on understanding company and business objectives to reach the operational excellence, and working in the following business areas: procurement, purchase, vendor management, production, and delivery.
You will be responsible of defining and running the best tools to support the processes, and to run the procedures, to monitor and control the key performance indicators of vendors, to supervise the purchasing activities, to plan production and to manage the logistics and ensure on time delivery to customers.
Dealing with poorly defined operational problems and acting to resolve and manage those problems is part of your daily activities. You will be in the lead for managing problems such as: how do we ensure on time delivery? How do we streamline our procurement process reducing time to market and costs? How do we plan production to minimize stock and support the sales forecast?
As part of our responsibilities, you will supervise a small team and you will:
- Define procedures and tools to manage procurement and purchase
- Coordinate the production planning
- Supervise the delivery of products to customers
- Qualify and control vendors
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Economics
- 5+ years’ experience in operations management or business process consulting company
- Structured way of working, drive, passion for impact, and pragmatism
- Analytical knowhow and interest in process optimizations
- Strong problem-solving skills, persistence and result-driven mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluency in English
- comfort in a fast moving, IT-related environment and working with cross-functional IT teams
- Proven experience of working with procurement and passion for technology and innovation
- Motivated and self-reliant, comfortable with flat hierarchies and an informal work environment whilst keeping the highest standards of quality
- Ubiquicom has a young company culture where every employee can shape the future
- Work with a stellar sale and presale teams where you take over responsibilities from day one
- Purposeful, self-responsible tasks and projects that leave space for creativity and offer the chance to learn fast
- Flexible working hours, smart working, and employee referral program
Health Insurance & Well-Being Benefits
Based in Milan, Italy, Ubiquicom is an award-winning technology company specialized in the design and development of products and solutions for the positioning and tracking of people and assets in unconventional contexts and using unconventional technologies.
Ubiquicom provides end user companies as well as System Integrators and Independent Software Vendors the most advanced Real Time Location Systems (RTLS) technology.