Embedded Software Engineer - Rende (CS)
As an Embedded Software Engineer, you will manage firmware development projects while interacting with the hardware design department.
You will work on the development of new applications as well as on the evolutive and corrective maintenance of the current application portfolio.
Your responsibility will be also to stay updated on the state of the art of technology, to experiment with the best technologies with the aim of including them in Ubiquicom current and future products.
Do you want to immerse yourself in innovative technology and tackle genuine business problems? Do you want to challenge yourself with an ever-changing environment and gain exposure to a wide range of industries and work with great colleagues from diverse backgrounds? We do have an opportunity for you!
We are looking for highly motivated people, with a good English knowledge (written and spoken), animated by passion and interest in new technologies and able to propose even unconventional solutions to known problems, with the following competences:
- good understanding of an electronic project
- experience in embedded programming on STM32 microcontrollers
- experience of at least 1 year in the design and development of firmware on embedded architectures
- knowledge of the C language in the embedded field
- embedded programming experience on ARM architecture
- knowledge of the FreeRTOS operating system
- experience on BLE, WIFI, GSM radio modules
- experience on communication bus such as I2C, SPI, UART, RS232, CAN BUS
- knowledge of the main object-oriented programming languages (Java, .NET)
- Ubiquicom has a young company culture where every employee can shape the future.
- Work with a stellar sale and presale teams where you take over responsibilities from day one.
- Purposeful, self-responsible tasks and projects that leave space for creativity and offer the chance to learn fast.
- Flexible working hours, smart working, and employee referral program.
- Health Insurance & Well-Being Benefits.
Based in Milan, Italy, Ubiquicom is an award-winning technology company specialized in the design and development of products and solutions for the positioning and tracking of people and assets in unconventional contexts and using unconventional technologies.
Ubiquicom provides end user companies as well as System Integrators and Independent Software Vendors the most advanced Real Time Location Systems (RTLS) technology.