Integration & Delivery Associate - Milan
As Integration & Delivery Associate you will take care of following customer orders, facilitating the go-live of projects.
You will collaborate directly with the head of the Integration & Delivery division, validating the technical solutions proposed by the pre-sales department. You will analyze the software integration requirements of the product based on the needs of the customer and you will support partners and customers during the delivery phases of the project.
Finally, you will plan and participate in the execution of acceptance tests for the closure and validation of projects.
Do you want to immerse yourself in cutting-edge technology and tackle real business problems? Do you want to gain exposure to a wide range of industries and work with great colleagues from diverse backgrounds? We do have an opportunity for you!
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Good knowledge of .Net programming languages
- Good IT skills
- Good networking skills
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Good skills on databases
- Good knowledge of Microsoft applications and operating systems (Windows / Linux) and correlated basic troubleshooting capabilities
- Interested on new technologies and curiosity towards new products
- Flexibility and ability to adapt
- Fluency in technical communications with English languages
- Propensity to understand the customer needs, to have proactivity, patience and empathy
- Analysis and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize activities
- Propensity to optimize and improve current processes
- Driving license and ability for short and occasional trips
NICE TO HAVE:
- Basic knowledge of Front-End programming languages (Angular/Ionic/Kotlin).
- Basic IoT Technologies knowledge.
• Ubiquicom has a young company culture where every employee can shape the future
• Work with a stellar sale and presale teams where you take over responsibilities from day one
• Purposeful, self-responsible tasks and projects that leave space for creativity and offer the chance to learn fast
• Flexible working hours, smart working, and employee referral program
• Health Insurance & Well-Being Benefits
Based in Milan and Rende (CS), Italy, Ubiquicom is an award-winning technology company specialized in the design and development of products and solutions for the positioning and tracking of people and assets in unconventional contexts and using unconventional technologies.
Ubiquicom provides end user companies as well as System Integrators and Independent Software Vendors the most advanced Real Time Location Systems (RTLS) technology.