International Pre-Sales Engineer - Milano
Ubiquicom is looking for an Information Technology graduated to join the international Pre-Sales team in Milan office (English fluent).
- Partnering with sales organization to lead solutions and delivery team competencies to respond to RFPs, pricing requests, proposals and business case definition
- Understanding and assimilation of customer business requirements, process and technology requirements to formulate solutions and solutions approach applying bristlecone offerings
- Collaboration with multiple competency owners and external partners to address business imperatives and objectives
- Lead solution definition articulation and proposal defense for client presentations
- Joint ownership of revenue targets with competency studios and end-to-end handling of leads / opportunities and customer relationship.
- Development of a complete Business Development plan, build and execute strategies in alignment with corporate goals and ambitions for the region
- Build action plans in alignment with stakeholders internal/external to define, deliver and sustain customer engagements.
Ability to interact and engage with multiple internal stakeholders – Sales, Pre-Sales, Marketing and Alliances for regional growth
- Fluency in business and technical communications with English languages
- Demonstrable experience in engaging with senior executives and decision makers
- Experience of working with global and offshore teams
- Ability to travel upto 60% of time mainly within Europe but Extra Europe travel could be required
- Education: Information Technology Bachelor Degree
- Sales acumen
- A proven interest to work on the field in pre-sales business,
- Interested on building customer engagements.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt
- Passion for technology and innovation
Sede di lavoro