Product Manager - Milano
As a Product Manager you will support the growth of the Company’s lines of business.
You will be reporting to the CEO and will oversee and coordinate Ubiquicom’s products lifecycle from inception to go-to-market, monitor the value generated after product launch and work closely with Engineering, Sales, Marketing and Operations to maximize it.
Dealing with poorly defined problems and acting to resolve and manage those problems is part of your daily activities.
- Identify opportunities, build product vision, and understand market needs, roadmap and strategy
- Work with the Engineering team to design leading-edge products driven by technology visionaries, market experts, and end users
- Own product specifications, requirements, and release plans
- Research market, customer and user needs and pain points, write user stories and work with Engineering to develop marketable products
- Participate in conferences and customer facing situations as a product expert
- Collect and integrate inputs from R&D, Engineering, Sales, Customer Support, and the market to lead products direction
- Partner with cross functional teams to ensure quality product output, timeliness, and market requirements
- Be Ubiquicom’s Product Evangelist
- Analyze growth rate, SAM, TAM, SWOT, market penetration and competitive analysis for the products
- Analyze the competitive landscape and market penetration to set product standards and bring inputs for executive decisions
- Propose product strategy changes as a result of competitive changes in the marketplace
- Optimize and manage market share, long-term competitiveness and ROI of the product lines and monitor product profit margins
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Finance, Business Management or equivalent
- 3+ year experience in Product Management, Product Marketing o Product Engineering roles
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of UX/UI
- Structured way of working, drive, passion for impact, and pragmatism
- Strong problem-solving skills, persistence, and result-driven mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled at visual communication
- Strategic and analytical skills
- Developed collaboration, user empathy, curiosity
- Comfort in a fast moving, technology-related environment and working with cross-functional teams
- Proven experience of working with technology
- Passion for technology and innovation
- Motivated and self-reliant, comfortable with flat hierarchies and an informal work environment whilst keeping the highest standards of quality
• Ubiquicom has a young company culture where every employee can shape the future
• Work with a stellar sale and presale teams where you take over responsibilities from day one
• Purposeful, self-responsible tasks and projects that leave space for creativity and offer the chance to learn fast
• Flexible working hours, smart working, and employee referral program
• Health Insurance & Well-Being Benefits
Based in Milan and Rende (CS), Italy, Ubiquicom is an award-winning technology company specialized in the design and development of products and solutions for the positioning and tracking of people and assets in unconventional contexts and using unconventional technologies.
Ubiquicom provides end user companies as well as System Integrators and Independent Software Vendors the most advanced Real Time Location Systems (RTLS) technology.
To apply send your CV through the