Human Resources & Administration Specialist - Milan
As Human Resources & Administration Specialist you will support both the HR & Finance Teams.
In the HR Team you will act as the first point of contact for people-related queries, you will be responsible for HR operations, and you will take part of special HR projects.
Your main duties will be:
- Managing Ticket Restaurant
- Managing welfare
- Generating reports and presentations on HR-related metrics
- Updating HR documents and internal databases
- Keeping company policies up to date
In the Finance Team you will be supporting administrative and accounting activities such as:
- Account Receivables invoicing and relating reconciliation with sales orders, payment reminders
- Account Payables invoicing and relating reconciliation with purchase orders
- Bank accounts and credit card reconciliation, loading of payments/collections
- Support in preparation of accounts and tax returns
- Administrative management of the car fleet
- Participate in ad-hoc administrative projects as needed
- A proactive and brilliant young graduate with minimum of two years of directly related work experience in HR or/and Finance Department
- Bachelor or master’s degree
- Fluent knowledge of English
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office package and Excel specifically (such as Pivot, VLOOKUP)
- Organized with strong time management skills
- Confidential, meet responsibilities and deadlines
- A proactive, go-getter attitude and a predisposition to strategic thinking
- Knowledge of Team System and Microsoft Form, Microsoft Power BI is a plus
- Ubiquicom has a young company culture where every employee can shape the future.
- Work with a stellar sale and presale teams where you take over responsibilities from day one.
- Purposeful, self-responsible tasks and projects that leave space for creativity and offer the chance to learn fast.
- Flexible working hours, smart working, and employee referral program.
- Health Insurance & Well-Being Benefits.
Based in Milan, Italy, Ubiquicom is an award-winning technology company specialized in the design and development of products and solutions for the positioning and tracking of people and assets in unconventional contexts and using unconventional technologies.
Ubiquicom provides end user companies as well as System Integrators and Independent Software Vendors the most advanced Real Time Locating Systems (RTLS) technology.